The Ford Falcon GT Owners Club Inc was formed on 26th March 1981 by a small group of enthusiasts to enjoy the friendship and support of fellow GT Falcon owners.
The Club has since grown to a membership of 280 and is still climbing.
The Club meets at 8.00pm on the third Wednesday of every month at Morningside Australian Football Club
Entrance off Park or Oak Streets
Members participate in club runs at least once per month usually on the Sunday following the meeting as well as special runs and night runs early month.
Two of the major runs are
- Valla Park at Nambucca Heads – This is a four day run in October where we meet up with Clubs from Sydney, Hunter Valley, Inverell and the Gold Coast for a weekend of fun.
- Kondari Resort at Hervey Bay – This is a two to three day run in March where we give our northern members a chance to meet with the city based members.
We also have members attending the Falcon GT Nationals held bi-annually in different states in Australia. The next nationals is being held during Aust. day weekend 2002 at Bathurst.
Being a member of a GT Club provides good access to spare parts and information on these great muscle cars as well as the friendship with those people with similar interests.
- Ford Australia
- GT Club of West Australia
- Dick Johnson Racing
- GT Falcon owners club of Australia (Melbourne)
- GT Spare Parts
- Bernies Tough Ford page
- V8 Super cars
- ASAP. speed parts cheap and to your door