Australian Falcon Coupes* has a new look site for Australian Falcon Coupes for 2000.
This internet site is dedicated to Falcon Coupes made in Australia from 1972 to 1979. I and many others agree that these are some of the best looking vehicles ever made.
The falcon coupe line up includes the XA (1972- 1973), XB (1973-1976) and XC (1976-1979).
There were also other ford coupes that will be discussed in this page including the limited edition XC cobra (1978) and XB John Goss (1975).
An LTD version called a Landau was also introduced in 1973 but was dropped from the lineup in 1976 due to poor selling. Enjoy the site and don’t forget to leave a message.
- 3rd October 2000 Now you will find Mat’s XB GT coupe, Toby’s Cobra and Michael’s XB coupe all added to the Readers Coupes section. Updated the USA to go… section.
- 30th August 2000 Updated the USA to go… section.
- 8th August 2000 My XC GS coupe has now been sold.
- 19th July 2000 I am now selling my XC GS coupe.
- 20th May 2000 Added some more pictures of Michael Lagoutatzis’ Landau.
- 10th May 2000 New feature article on Mad Mark’s XB GT Coupe bound for the US of A.
- 14th April 2000 David Kemp’s XB Coupe has now been added to Readers Coupes.
- 3rd March 2000 I went to the All Ford Day at Geelong a fortnight ago, if you like XY’s and XW’s then this was the day for you. However me being the XA-XC fan it turned out a little dissapointing, but never the less I saw some great looking coupes. Here are some new pics from the day. 1 new XA Coupe, 3 XB Coupes, 2 XC Coupes, 1 Cobra, 1 Bathurst Cobra, 3 Landau’s. Updated the Newest Coupe section.
- 11th February 2000 More information added about Darren’s XA GT Coupe.
- 6th February 2000 New Pictures: 2 XB coupe pictures, 1 new xa coupe picture, 1 Bathurst Cobra picture. Thanks to David Jaffray-Smith. Take a look at Darren’s XA GT coupe in the Readers Coupes section.
Last updated: 3rd October 2000
Designed and maintained by Brian Haines | falconcoupes.tripod.com
- 302 V8 Cleveland.
- All matching numbers.
- Re-sprayed original Frosted Pine Green.
- Duel Fuel.
- Power Steering, Air-Conditioning, Power Windows, Electric boot release.
- C4 Austomatic Transmission.
- Twin GT Exhaust system (2 resonators on each pipe), GT exhaust tips.
- 9″ diff, 4 wheel disc brakes.
- Lowered 2.5″ Front & Rear.
- 14×8 Cheviot Prostars Front and Rear.
- 245x50x14 Bridgestone Eagers – Front, 265x50x14 Bridgestone Eagers – Rear (All 99% tread).
- Excellent original Chamoise colored GS interior.
- Padded Dash Board and centre console.
- Blanked out rear quarter indicators.
- No rust and No dents.
- If as we suspect, Tripod closes down and fabulous pages like Brian’s disappear, they will be lost forever.